Tuesday, March 21, 2006

"'Reality,' sa molesworth 2, 'is so unspeakably sordid it make me shudder.'"

Less than two weeks of work left, and lots to do. I've begun clearing out the huge amount of paper that's accumulated over 4 years of working from home; the ideal of a paperless office is certainly no more than that.

I've decided that I'll dispose of at least one piece of material (responsibly of course, "hem, hem") every time I go downstairs from my office.

I've got two weeks' leave before I officially finish work on March 31st, but Faith carries on to the bitter end; this feels rather strange, but it does give time to think about tying loose ends. "They" will come to collect the company car tomorrow, and on March 31st all of my I.T. equipment has to be returned. No more broadband after that!

No comments: